Thursday, May 7, 2015

☣ ♥ Leeloo Makeup Transformation by Hannabal Marie! ♥☣


Hello ladies and gents,
I recently dyed my hair a different color and my color choice was orange.
So without thinking, I dyed it and as I was coming out of the shower after drying off my hair with a towel my hair flew across my face, strands every which way and tangled all around me....
it was then that I realized what I had to do.
I had to become Leeloo.


I will stop with the useless chatter.
I am sure you came to see my images, so I shall give them to ya.
I used basic eye shadows and cream based makeups, nothing fancy.
Just wanted to get her done before my mind decides to change my hair again! XD hahaa


 The costume was made out of scrap material I had laying around. 
Sorry it's not the real authentic one but eh, is enough.

 I also did a few "for fun" images.
Because when I get into a character, I kinda get into character. 



 Thought my portable heater in the background resembled the tube thingy she was in, 
so I thought this was a nice image to post. Haha.

 I found this cool .png of a broken glass thingy online. So I went ahead and added that in for extra funness. Haha.


 I couldn't be Leeloo without the death stare!


 and one last one for the hell of it. 
<3

Since we are on the topic of Leeloo, I wanna attempt to recreate her other outfit.
Ya know? The one with the orange harness and such.
I wanted to do the multipass shot as well but I don't have that card on hand nor the outfit she wore. Sooooo...I might hafta design the look complete with card one day and pretend her again.

But yeah, I just wanted to get her done while my hair is fresh and vibrant and all that.
Ya know? Before it starts to fade and loose pigmentation.

Anywho, thought this was fun.
Hope you enjoyed the look.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment