Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Seymour Krelborn Transformation (Little Shop Of Horrors) // Hannabal Marie



Hello ladies and gents
just messing around with a quick makeup look today.
Nothing extreme--no large photo-shoot.
Just practicing and seeing if I can transform like a character. I actually do this all the time but never really post my end results due to either not liking how it looks or just not feeling it.
I think I will start posting, regardless of my liking of the image because practice makes perfect and I also just want to post-log all my trials and errors for future reference and stuff. 

I did this quickie using just a few eye-shadows on hand.
I wish I had more of a Seymour wardrobe so I could have pulled this character 100% but I think it looks good for a quick makeup thingy.

I plan to cosplay as Seymour one day but until then--have a makeup look! 

I wish I had his actual get-up but all I hand on hand were a few pieces of "preppy" clothing that my brother wears. lol
































I think I did a pretty good job, despite it all. 
Now alas, this is the end of a post.
I hope you liked my little mini look.
Nothing too fancy or huge, just some minor practicing.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment