Monday, April 30, 2018

4 Year Anniversary Gift Unboxing // Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents
Today I have a lovely unboxing for you all.
My sweet boyfriend decided to make me a homemade gift for our 4 years anniversary of knowing each other.
Around 4 years ago, we said our first "hello" to each other. :)

It wasn't until recently that we decided to take our friendship to that "next level", so thus--the anniversary was born. hahaa

So, enough with chit-chat--allow me to show you the sweet gift I got from my sweetheart~ 
He handmade me this beautiful witchy candle.


His handwritten note~ 


He told me it's one of those candles that burn a different scent as it goes down. 

I really love this candle so much. 







As you can clearly see, I have burned it a few times before this post. lol





He also put some flowers inside the wax, which will burn down with the wick. 

































Here is a video of my first initial opening of the gift~ 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment