Thursday, September 8, 2022

99 Cent Store Goodies For Halloween 2022 | Hannabal Marie


Hello ladies and gents, thought I'd post something about some of the latest goodies I've seen at my local 99 cent store. I love Halloween, so it's only fitting to have me post about the delicious little goodies I've seen haunt my stores. So, without further adieu, let's see what they got here... 

Just some little ghosties.



We picked up the "Boo" sign because my mom collects Ghosts!

Some more spooky goodies.

Look at the cuties!

A ton of Spider webs

Some of their costumes.

Look at all that ribbon!

Princesses arrived at the 99!

I just love the look of Halloween stuff~

Most of this stuff is my everyday attire! lol

These would be great for blacking out a room. Great for photography, too.

My mom really loved these guys!

Bag o' bones.

Succulents? They should have made a vampire one. Get it...SUCKulent?? lol

Fish Bones.


Skulls.

Halloween themed hats~

Some nice masks!

More stuffs.

That wolf one is adorable!

Medusa crown caught my eye.

I love the eyeless mask!

More goodies.

'Day of the Dead' is beautiful but I really wish they wouldn't mix it up with Halloween!!
Día de los Muertos is a very sacred holiday that should be kept as such...not a Halloween novelty.

But they got 'Day of the Dead' stuff here, too.


Turning corners in the store.

Halloween themed cards.

Skulls and floral crowns.

More 'Day of the Dead'

Kinda messy but lovely just the same.










 

 

 

That's all I've seen so far, it's not even October. I wonder what they will sell at other stores, I can't wait!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment