Saturday, April 12, 2014

Jessica Rabbit Makeup Look (Updated)



 Hello ladies and gents, 
Some of you know that I've already created a Jessica Rabbit makeup look once. Sadly, I didn't like it. Not one bit. I just couldn't put my finger on why I couldn't do her, and I would put all my dedication into the look but she'd still be missing "something". Being that I am very determined to finish a project to the BEST of my abilities, I found out the problem. Jessica Rabbit has a sort of balding situation going on the side of her head. Thus being, I popped on a bald cap, put the wig on crooked and taadaa...She came alive. 

I did a few contours, made her seem a bit more "realistic" but I stayed within the "cartoon" way that we all know and love. 

so without further delay, here is my take on Jessica Rabbit 2.0. Hahaha!

The products:
>purple, white, brown and black eyeshadow
>red lipstick
>contouring blush
>clown white for highlight (lightly tapped)
>red wig
>Liquid black liner

That is all..that jazz!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment