Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby Firefly Transformation by Hannabal Marie!

Hello ladies and gents
I have been trying to get back into doing makeup arts. 
So I went ahead and decided to do a makeup transformation of Baby Firefly. 

 So basically I just contoured my face with a dark brown. 
Highlighted the necessary places
Applied a peach blush to the apples of my cheeks
and finished with false lashes at the outter corners of my eyes to create a droopy eye effect. 

Added the blond wig, contacts and wicker basket cowboy hat for characterization! XD

  Whatever you need to do, you do it. There is no wrong. If someone needs to be killed, you kill 'em. That's the way. 

Here is a video of me voicing her, for extra:

anywho, I hope I did her justice! I love this character! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment