Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Website Review: Future Baby.Org

I found a website (futurebaby.org
where you can find out what you and your crush's baby would look like. 
I assume it's for lovers who want to see if their genes are fine enough to combine into a child. 
So....as is custom with me and mine....
I mashed the photos of me and Tom Waits together to form our child....
I'm a bit sad that the kid isn't real
He's a cutie! :'(
I thought the kid was too cute to just delete off my computer, so I wanted to create a post dedicated to the child I'll never have. 
(Also this is review-y post about the website, to those of you who want to mess around with it. 
Yep, I'm sticking to that excuse and not the truth: A fan obsessed crazy woman wanting to have fan obsessed baby with Tom Waits! HA!)

Anywho, 
how it works is that you upload an image of the "mother & father" according to the slots and it customizes your images to form your baby.
So let us all see the proud parents......

MOTHER:




&

FATHER:

and now....onto the cutest thing to happen to me besides the birth of my 21 cats........HA!

Baby Hannabal/Waits! <3
I'd say he has his fathers eyes.....and his mothers crazy lost stare.....
I can't stress enough how MUCH I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS KID RIGHT MEOW!
but alas....
a woman can only dream......

okay...that is all...I think I made quite the fool of myself....
I promise you....my obsession and love for Tom Waits isn't too crazy....it's just the right amount of it. :)
I shall take my leave now.
See ya'll upon the next post!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment