Monday, April 10, 2017

✪ Grape City Con 2017 ✪ Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents
I am posting something I am so happy to post!
I went to the Grape City Comicon here in Lodi!
I have never been to one, to be fair--I never been to a single Comicon in my entire life.
So, this was a first not just for me but the whole family.


I went with the fam and my boyfriend.
We all had such loads of fun. 
It was kinda hot and my makeup was a bit hard to manage...my feet started to ache and my sides started to get sore but ya know what? I wouldn't have changed a thing. No pain, no gain and I gained a tonnnn of amazing memories! lol
I am entirely happy and still giddy about the fun and amazing people we met and befriended.
I think I will be on cloud 9 for a very long time. I haven't came down, not an inch! lol

I won't bore you with idle chit-chat, that isn't the reason you came to this post.
You want pictures, and I'm here to deliver! 


Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
"It can't rain all the time..."
Ariel and Julia!
The gang all dressed up with nowhere to goooo. lol
That fire hurr, doe!
Us again!
Blurry makes us look creepy. lol
Not my image, credits to the watermark. But I loved that we were in this photo! Just look at all the peeps!






My parents were MIB!
Another shot cuz why not?
My brother as Julia, from Hellraiser!
W3 3 Fr3@k$
Julia doing her modeling. lol ykno, that suit used to be all white! ;D hahaa
Freaks in love!











Just relaxing and reclining, huh Julia? lol
Another shot, cuz yeah!
3 of us!



Yes, sir!
Mhmm! btw, I handpainted my boots those flames! Watch out devil, mama got burning heels! lol
Not my image, belongs to a lovely person via Facebook! But my parents were doing that flashy thing. lol
Jack, Julia and Ursula! *squees*
Us two!





The only thing I'm guilty of is looking damn gooooooood! lol
We are the new rat pack! lol


My brother looks damn cool! Gahhhh!

I was apart of the costume contest, I sadly didn't win but the experience shall last me a lifetime!

Posin' for the peeps!
Looky, we look kooky!


Dat hurrr!
Waiting in the lobby for the costume contest!


I had a hugeeee fangirl moment, Ursula is my ultimate favorite Disney villain! Soooo, I hadda get a shot with this lovely lady! Ahhhh! <3
That mug is only a mug a mother could love.
Or a very desperate person! lol
My turn to do my walk for the costume contest!
OOGIE & JACK!!!!!
btw, I'm in the back...can't you tell? heheheee
My parents and the gang behind them. lol
My dad with the alien. Not my image of course but loved how my dad looked in it.
This image is in the San Joaquin Magazine!
I do not own this image, I just am posting because we are in it. lol
These are pretty much all the images I could find online thus far. I am sure there will be tons more that surfaces throughout this week, so keep your eyes peeled for an update. But in the meantime, enjoy what I got. I had such a lovely time and I can't wait for next year! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment