Thursday, May 10, 2018

Clown Doll Hugs (A welcome to the family I am collecting!) // Hannabal Marie



Hello ladies and gents
Today is a mini photoshoot with some of my dolls I recently got at various thrift store trips.

I just want to say that I am sooooo damn happy I got to find and own all of the dolls I seen total.

I was so scared that they'd cost a fortune when I seen them and in my head, 
I was narrowing down my fav of the three...
but when I seen the price they were selling them at, I nabbed them all at once. lol

Anywho, I could rant and rant about nothing all day but I shall just skip the introductions and go straight into the showcase. 








That is all, thus far.
I plan to do SO MUCH with these dolls.
They are part of my clown collection--which is growing by the numbers. hahaa
So, yeah..this is just to welcome them to my little weird life.
So expect many great things using these dolls.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment