Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Phantom Of The Opera's Daughter: Operalia


Hello Ladies and Gents, 
Back so soon?
Why Yes! XD

You see? I am the kind of girl who just doesn't like to wait a day or so to post more stuff, because well. . .I love posting and its becoming an addiction! x'D haha

and also friends, I am the kind of girl who takes LOADS of pictures and ONLY ends up using like 4 or 5 out of the 100 I had! x'D haha 

So I could have my laptop full of various makeup looks, but I never am happy with what I have created so I end up not posting. . .but then I stay up at nights thinking, "I think I SHOULD post em. . .even if their crap. . .its not like anyone will see em" and then I suddenly realize. . .its the internet. . .EVERYONE can see them. . .and then I chicken out but end up wanting to post em like a week later! x'D haha

anywho, enough with that VERY long intro. . .I come to you today with another makeup look!!!
I have been and always will be a HUGE Phantom of the Opera nerd. . .have been even before Gerard Butler came and took my breath away time and time again! ;D haha 

(He Is One Hell Of A Charmer!!! ;D)

(as you can plainly see. . .the plain white mask he always wears was just a little dull for me. . .I made it more feminine for Operalia. . .you'll see!!!)

So it was only obvious I would do a makeup look inspired by the lovely movie. .. but I went on to thinking that I dont just want to make anything. .. and it got me right between the brows. . .what if I made the PHANTOM a FEMALE. . .how would she look? would she be anything like him? and then I thought. . .OH MY, What if I made a daughter from him. . .like that christine and him made love and out popped this girl! xD so here you go kiddies, for your tasty and lovely eyes, Miss Operalia!


(I Am Your Angel Of Music!!!)


(Why so silent, good monsieurs? Did you think that I had left you for good? Have you missed me, good monsieurs? I have written you an opera!)


The Products I Used:
Eyes:
White/Black/Plum/Pink Eyeshadow
Falsies
Liquid Eyeliner
Brown/Black Pencil Liner
Eyeshadow Primer

Lips:
Black Liner
Red Revival Lipstick
ELF Gloss In Sheer

Face:
Ivory Foundation/Press Powder
Rose Blush
Brown Shadow For Contour

Mask:
White Cake Halloween Makeup
Liquid Eyeliner From Elf
Black Eyeshadow For Detailing/Contouring
Red Shadow For A Light Touch of Color For The Rose Symbols On It

I Wanted to make Operalia Sexy and Girly. . .Even though she is a monster to some, I wanted her to come acrossed as a goddess almost! with her musical notes hidden in her brows. . .to the little minor detailing of the mask. . .even to the way I wanted her eye look to come out as. . .something seductive yet innocent! 


(Here Is A Close Up Of The Eye)

(Stranger than you dreamt it, can you even bear to look, or dare to think of me?... This lonesome gargoyle who burns in hell but secretly yearns for heaven secretly, secretly but Sweety... fear can turn to love you'll learn to see to find the girl behind the monster this... repulsive carcass that seems a beast but secretly dreams of beauty secretly, secretly... )


Thanks For Reading

xoxoxo
Hannabal Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment