Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bella Glam'Amour


Hello Ladies And Gents,
Today I Have A Look That Was Created By The Talented Miss Roseshock. I Only Wanted To Recreate It Using ELF Products And Whatever I Had Around The House. She's Been And Always Will Be The Main Inspiration Behind My Love For Dramatic Things. Aside From THAT, This Look She Create NEEDED A "Origin". . .A Unique Story Behind It. So Here Is Where I Came In:

 I Call It "Bella Glam'Amour" Simply Because Of What Both The Words Define. . .Bella= Beautiful, And Glam'amour= Glamour. . .but that's self explanatory! xD 


Many Women Strive For Beauty, It's In Our Nature. . .Thus Being, Makeup Is A Source That Us Women Find As A Way To Help Make Us Feel "Beautiful" (Hence The Word "BELLA")
On This Journey To Create This "Beauty" I Simply Come To The Realization That No Matter What I Do, I Will Always Find A Flaw In Myself. . .Thus Being, The Pink Tear Trails Running Down My Cheeks! 
But Its In These Small Flaws That True Beauty Is Formed. . .Which Slightly Contradicts Myself In The End. . .But We All Make Minor Mistakes Every Now And Again, Right? These "Flaws" Or "Beautiful Mistakes" Are What Makes Us All Unique And Different. . .And Beautiful And Glamorous! (Hence "Glam'Amour") 


The Products I Used:
-Brown Eye Liner For Brows
-Liquid Black Eyeliner
-Black/Pink/White/Green/Purple Eye Shadow
-Deep Burgundy Lipstick And A Maroon LipGloss!
-Brown Contouring Powder And White Ivory Pressed Powder
-Ivory Cream Foundation
-And Of Course, (This Is A Must), Primer!!!!!


Now That THAT Is Out Of The Way, On To The Look:




A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness.

~Clickity Click The "Read More" Linky Poo To See More Pix!~





Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.


Beauty can be consoling, disturbing, sacred, profane; it can be exhilarating, appealing, inspiring, chilling. It can affect us in an unlimited variety of ways. Yet it is never viewed with indifference: beauty demands to be noticed; it speaks to us directly like the voice of an intimate friend. If there are people who are indifferent to beauty, then it is surely because they do not perceive it.



Beauty always comes with dark thoughts.

And There You Have It Folks!
My Inspired Makeup Look!

I Hope You Like!
Thanks For Reading And Viewing
xoxo
Hannabal Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment