Sunday, April 15, 2012

"The Joker" Makeup Look

Hello Boils And Ghouls. . .
Today I Have A Tasty Treat For You All. . .Lately I Have Been Utterly OBSESSED With The Joker To The Point I Wish I WAS Him. . .I Was, At Some Point In My Life, Obsessed With Miss Harley Quinn But Its Just OVER PLAYED By Millions Of Female Comic Lovers Out Here. . And I Just Didn't Want To Become Another Harley Fan Girl. . .Anyways, I Rarely See Any Jokettes Out Here. . .Thus Being, I Wanted To Try MY Take On The Joker! 



I Attempted Male Joker But Ended Up Still Obtaining My Feminine Side! xD
Damn Those Boobs Of Mine And My Female-Like Face!!! xDDD 

The Products I Used:
-White Cake Paint
-Elmers Glue And Tissue Paper For The Mouth Wound
-Liquid Eyeliner And Pencil Liner In Black For Minor Detailing
-Black Eyeshadow
-Red Lipstick And Dark Maroon Lipstick For Dimensions and Depth! 



Anywho, Here It Is Ladies And Gents, My Joker. . .From Me To You!!!

Oh, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em? 

 I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... STRANGER!!!

As You Can Plainly See, I Stuck With Green Hair. . .Like The Tradional Joker. . .But Incorporated The Heath Ledger's Joker As The Main Makeup Inspiration! 

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and... gasoline! 

It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions.

Gambol: You're Crazy!
The Joker:   I'm not. No, I'm not.   

you're just a freak, like me!

HahahahHAHAHAhahahahahAHAA

 How about a magic trick?


And Here Is A Magical GIF For You All: 


Thanks For Reading And Viewing
Do Come Back Now, Ya Hear?
xoxo
Hannabal Marie

4 comments:

  1. OMG What a wonderful set!
    And the music, is fab! Carnival luv.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly awesome. Great job on the make-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. http://www.k9th.com/th/joker123

    ReplyDelete