Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAUL: Birthday Stuff & A Bit Of A Rant (Because I Tend To Do That Sometimes)

Hello ladies and gents
I never gotten around to tell anyone what I got for my birthday.

My birthday was August 1st and as such I did what any normal gal of my standing would....I cried! I cried and cried and cried....why? Because it's my party and I can cry if I want too....cry if I want too....you'd cry too....if it happened to you. (Ha!) 

eh, to be honest...I didn't really do much for my birthday. There truly is a time in every gal's life where the idea of "fun" is pushed out the window simply because you lack enough friends to have a party and the idea of celebrating it alone with your cat seems a bit on the crazy end. 

I know, I know..."Hannabal, what happened with you? You used to be so cool and kicking with your awesome cat parties and stuffed animal fights?!"

I'm sorry but being an adult tends to dull you down some. I can't blame anyone other than myself, I am sorry! HA!

anywho, I just wanted to share with the lot of ya, some of the thingies I received from my parents/friends and myself as a "thank you for being such a awesome human vessel" for my bday! 

I didn't get much, like I mentioned or didn't mention...whatever. 
But I did get some goodies that I felt were worthy showing.
Mostly cosmetics and little pieces of jewelry!!!!

So let the fun begin:

The Card!!!!
 You can't start off with gifts when THE CARD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT!!!
My mum got me this cute mermaid card, to go with the mermaid belt. I sense a theme going on with her mind! XD

 My brother bought me "The Lyrics of Tom Waits, The Early Years"


Me doing my pose thing and showing off some of my new wares.


But yeah, I got:
 -a pair of large Cross earrings. 
-two small boxes of stud earrings. (crosses and faux black diamonds)
-Mermaid belt (from Kmart)
- 2 spiral 3D rose notepads for doodling and note taking. (I have an obsession with note taking)
-A pair of beautiful lashes with bottle of lash glue. (In picture above)
-Small Vintage Book
-Skeleton Bracelet
-Bug ring
-COFFEE


      An upclose shot of the Mermaid belt!

The Details!





I got these pieces of jewelry! 

A Skull Bracelet and some earrings! 

 (all from vintage stores from my area)




 I also received these beauties! Large Rhinestone earrings (seen in picture) from a small owned business! 

And here is the "Bug Ring" my Brother bought me as well!












Those lashes I mentioned before, in their full glory! 
(Sorry about the residue, I was excited and wanted to test 'em out. What can I say? haha)

And the little vintage-y book my mom gave me, titled: PALS by Mary Engelbreit!
It's just a cute little kiddie book, full of good morals and cute pictures.



Here is one of the pages I loved! <3 The drawing was just too cute! <3

 
And my parents got me some "Black Cat Classic Espresso" Because I'm an adult and I like my damn Coffee! XD

 And that little 3D notepad. I had two of 'em, in the same theme....so hardly seems fit to post two identical pads! XD

 Like I mentioned, not much. It's mostly a bunch of little things that I truly cherish a lot more than anything! :3 I take a bunch of little things instead of one huge thing ANY DAY! XD


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment