Friday, April 5, 2013

Character Transformation Look: Comic Harley Quinn

Hellou again!
I have a treat for you and before I announce it for all the world to see, I just want to make one little itty bitty thing known....I will be doing LOADS more Harley Quinn...So stayed tunedddd. <3

Anywho, I was sitting at home and I was thinking to myself, "Hey self, why haven't I done a better Harley yet?" and then it hit me, like a sack full of bricks. I needed to do a comic version of her. So ladies and gents, here is the queen of obscene. The wacky and wonky sidekick of mister Joker himself. Ladies and gentleman. . . .Here is. . .

HARLEY QUINN!!!!







Products Used:

( All products are drugstore brands. ELF, Maybellene, Covergirl, ect ect! )

>Black lipstick from Wet N Wild
>White Corpse Paint from Portland Black Lipstick Co
>Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner from Wet N Wild
>Black Eye Pencil from Wet N Wild
>Translucent Loose Powder from Airspun












Thanks for reading and looking and what have ya. 
xoxo


1 comment: