Wednesday, February 25, 2015

♥ Brit's Makeup Contest Prize Haul! (BFTE/GLAMOUR DOLL EYES/ALTER EGO NAIL ENAMEL/ELF/BEAUTY BAR BABY&MORE) // Hannabal Marie ♥

Hello ladies and gentlefish, 
Today I am bring you a little post that I am quite happy about. 
A while back I entered into a mini contest that the lovely Brit's Makeup hosted!
The makeup companies who helped with samples for her contest were; 

And lastly, the judges were:

I won FIRST PLACE with this look below!





















The concept of the contest was "Nail Art Inspired"
Basically we had to pick a google search image of a nail art piece we liked and turn it into a matching makeup look. 
I choose this nail work from NailCraze!
(I do NOT own the nails, I only own my face on the top!)

 I am sure you are done with all this small talk, so let's just go right into the prizes that I won! 
I received a box today and inside the box was the following:





Let us just go straight into what I got in full detail and what is to be expected from this loot.

Disney Jasmine Beauty Book "A Whole New World" from ELF & Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara from L'oreal!

 When you open up the Jasmine Beauty Book, The insides look like this.
You get (7) Eyeshadows, (1) Doubled-Sided Sponge Applicator, (1) Black Pencil Liner, (2) Blushes, (1) Blush brush & (1) Lipgloss. 
It comes complete with little bookmark with the cute little decal and lotus mirror. 

When you "open" as asked, the fold-out looks like this. 
It gives you a step-by-step guide to achieve the best "Arabian Days & Arabian Nights" looks.
I really ADORE all the small minor detailing in this book. Coming from a Disney lover as myself, I was crying with joy over all the little innuendos! haha!

Also I got this mascara as well. 
Volumnous Butterfly Intenza from L'oreal. 


 When I opened the packaging, this is about how big the mascara product is to my small hand. 
It also comes with a little closing cap, that you can dispose of when you put the item together with the brush and all. 

 Here is the tip of the brush in full detail.
Just look at those "wings" haha! 


 and to end this portion, here is the mascara put together. :P


Now, the second portion of this post I wanted to leave for last. 
I was also given some indie cosmetics. 
A few indie companies took part in this contest and gave some samples to the lucky winner! (me)
so let us get into the small talk...

I got my first cosmetic sample pack from BFTE Cosmetics!
 BFTE (Beauty From The Earth) Cosmetics included this cute little box full of samples for me.

 They were kind enough to even put a little complimentary sample baggie of "Wine Country" in the little card. 

 Here are the pigments up close. 


Here are the name labels. 
I am assuming they are of some kind of coffee collection. 
Which is perfect for me because I am quite the addict myself!
Pigments From Left To Right:
Foam On Top, The Last Drop, 
Turkish Coffee & Java Junkie.


The next Indie Cosmetic Company is Glamour Doll Eyes.
They included (8) Pigment Jars, (1) Glitter Fix, (2) Business Cards, (1) Glitter Fix Instruction Card & A Sticker!


The Pigments Left To Right:
Mermaid's Plumage, Cheapskate, Poodles, Island Chic, 
Funeral Selfie, Parlor Tricks, Bruised!, Royally Yours. 

And up close shot of the glitter fix!

the next indie cosmetic brand is called BeautyBarBaby!
 I got (2) Full Jar Glitters, (2) Sample Baggies Of Glitters and (1) BlingBling/Glitter&Eyeliner Sealer!
All wrapped inside a cute maroon mesh baggie with instructions on how to use the loose glitters and make loose mineral eyeshadow become liner.

The Glitters Left To Right:
Gold Gone Wild, Fantasy
Champagne Cocktail, Cleopatra


And the last Indie Cosmetic Company is Alter Ego Nail Enamel!
 I received (3) Nail polishes and (2) Business Cards!


 I really have a love for nail art and I will surely be making some amazing things with these guys!

 The Nail Polishes From Left To Right:
 She Shines, Vintner, Girly Girl.

and that is the end of the indie portion of this post. 
I also got a Beyonce "Heat" Perfume set. 























I have given the set to my mother because she LOVES the scent and I thought I'd do something special for her. 
(The whole reason I even entered was for my mom and that jasmine beauty book. 
I seen Disney and I flipped! 
I didn't even know I was going to get all the stuff I got, I was utterly blown away by all my prizes! 

I will definately have swatches up soon of all the pigments I got. 
I was just so happy to find a package by my doorstep, I just had to share with you all the loot I got! 

 So stay tuned for my swatches and some makeup looks using the stuff I got!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment