Sunday, September 8, 2019

👻Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark [The Dream + A Secret Surprise?]👻


Hello ladies and gents, 
A while back, me and The Cannibal Carnival decided to come together 
and create a mini "Flip Book Animation" for my reading of 
The Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark--The Dream

Everything was done with a few pages of computer paper and a ballpoint ink pen. 
Nothing fancy, nothing extreme. Just a casual set of doodles that turned into a wonderful work of visual art, if I do say so myself. Especially considering the fact we did this all in a single day--no script. No set out plan. Just spontaneous minds coming together to create something on a whim. 

I will admit, the work in this visual video isn't what I would consider the best of my best but it is pretty freaking good for someone who has never dabbled into the world of comic strips or graphic novels. (Also, since most of everything is being created straight from my own mind and my own interpretation from the text story, I think I did pretty good trying to bring this all to life!)

I am always looking to improve and I am sure you will all be very thankful to hear that I am in the middle of creating a very detailed, more elaborate comic strip story of another Scary Story To Tell In The Dark. One that is my personal favorite from the series I intend to continue with The Cannibal Carnival. 

We have lots of plans for the future in our video making and more.
I just really hope you guys and gals are excited, as much as we are,
to continue down this road of videos for our YouTube channel.

Below is a sneak peek of our next video.
Can you guess which story we are going to do? 🌾

Anyways, if you haven't seen The Dream--Feast your eyes on our video!
I can't wait to show you what we have in store, but until then--Sleep Tight~ 
If you'd like to subscribe to our YouTube channel, 
or any of our social medias like Instagram or Twitter. The list of links are below. 
Thanks for reading all of this. 
Happy Early Halloween!

The Cannibal Carnival YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Our Facebook Groups Main & Art.  
Also, buy us a COFFEE, will ya please? 
Any little bit really helps with making these videos a reality. <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment