Wednesday, August 23, 2017

🎃 The FIRST Halloween Haul of 2017 🎃 (Murder Jigsaws, VTG Tablecloth+More) // Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents
Halloween shopping is one of my favorite past-times.
Among many retailers and shops, the one place I loveeeeee finding awesome stuff for Halloween is the thrift store!
I usually find a lot of cool and awesome Halloween props and things of that nature.

I try to make it a habit to check it every so often for things I personally love but it is a MUST to shop during the Halloween season.
I know, it's still August...still Summer, even but these items have Halloween written all over them.
So, I decided to make this the official "Halloween" Haul of 2017!

So, let us check out my goodies I found this time:
All the goodies!
I seen this little guy and snagged him right up. It's an inflatable Screamer--from Edvard Munch's 1893 painting.
Gawd, I love this guy so much.
It's a 1993 toy, which warms my heart. I never knew about him before, so I'm pretty happy I own him now.
Next, I found these two jigsaw games! The household love a good Murder Mystery and Jigsaw, so I hadda get them.
I love love love the coffee one, among the both of them. I adore Alfred Hitchcock, too but anything involving coffee makes me giggle. btw--both combined only was $1.90! :3
This isn't "Halloween" related but I found it and bought it as well. Me and my brother both love vintage items like this, painting and cultural things like this. So, it was a must-have.
It's very beautiful. The art-style is breathtaking.
And lastly, I got this lovely large Vintage Halloween roll of fabric that I am going to be using as a tablecloth for this year! It was only 50 cents. I couldn't pass that up!
 Anywho, I am happy and excited to find all of this stuff.
And in August, which makes me super thrilled to find all the same.
I can't wait for October and Fall and all things spooky~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment