Thursday, June 26, 2014

Anita Blake by Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents, 
I have been a huge Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter Series fan since the first time I picked up one of Laurell K. Hamilton's books. 
I instantly fell in love with the main woman herself. I wanted to do this look since forever but I lacked contacts and a wig until now, so I thought I'd give her a shot. 
 I attempted to do a sort of "transformation" look, so I hope you enjoy. :)


The products were simple:
>red lipstick from Jordana
>Brown Contour powder
>Highlight Powder
>Brown/Black Eyeliner Pencils
>Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Extras
Curly Black Wig
Blue Contact Lenses
Cross Necklace
Red Shirt
Gun Holsters (I used a old brown pirate belt)
And Plush Penguin because Anita loves her Penguins!

If you want to read more about this character or perhaps engage in the absorbing series, follow the link HERE!

That is all...that jazz!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment