Friday, June 20, 2014

Miss Spider by Hannabal Marie!





Hello ladies and gents
I bring you another makeup look!
I am sure if you are in my same age category, you remember that lovely little film titled "James and the giant peach". A character I was soooo obsessed with as a kid was Miss Spider.
I can't believe how much I grew up to actually BECOME her in later years. Funny. 

Here is my sketch I based my look off of! 

And here is the final outcome....

Just pretend that orange is a peach, will ya?
I didn't have any peaches around for picture taking...so let us use our IMAGINATIONS! XD

The products I used were:
>Clown White from Mehron
>Wet N Wild Black Liquid Eyeliner
>Purple Eyeshadow/Black Eyeshadow/Grey Eyeshadow and Yellow Eyeshadow all from ELF

Extras:
Hat
Yellow Contacts
Green Hankie around my neck
Black gloves
Long fingernails

PUTRID VAPORS RISING!

anywho, that is all...that jazz!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is really amazing!! It's fascinating!! I really love it! But, where do you bought the wig? 'Cause my child loves this character And I saw her looking at your image, she was pretty happy :D so I want to buy the costume. Thanks!
    PD: I really really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! And sorry again but, where can I find the eye contacts? Hahaha I'm sorry, but I've been looking for nice eye contacts and they are very small and not so cool like the ones you have. Thank you very much!! And sorry for bothering you :) thank you!! And again, this is beautiful! *-*

    ReplyDelete