Thursday, June 19, 2014

Iron Woman by Hannabal Marie

  Hello ladies and gents
I love comic books, ever since I was a child..I looked up to comics. It gave me a reason to believe that some good was out there in this horrible world. I remember a time in my life where me and my little brother were wanting to form our own elite superhero group of friends. 
It's been such a very long time and even though I grew up..Comics hasn't stopped being one of my 'go-to' things to cheer me up. 

Mind you, I might look like one who'd be all for villains (and I am, oh how I am) but I can't help but adore some of the superheroes as well. 
Sadly, not many catch my eye but a few I love are Batman, Spiderman, and of course...Iron Man! 

So without wasting more text on useless info...let us get to the main reason you came...to see some pix!
 I have been told that this look could also pass as "iron man's sister-iron pest" so I guess this is like killing two birds with one stone. Right? haha!

Products are as follows:
>Brown/Yellow/Black/White/Red/Blue Eyeshadow from ELF
>Red Halloween Cake Paint
>Clown White from Mehron
>Black Liquid Eyeliner from Wet N Wild

Extras:
Contacts
Red Hood



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment