Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Lion Tamer by Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents
I created a look a while back, and sadly I don't feel happy with the outcome but as much as I can't stand looking at it myself, I simply can't find the heart to dispose of it without posting a blogpost about it first. 
So whether or not you like it, I feel obligated to post it regardless. 

It was the second look for the CircusFREEK!show series I created.
I don't hate it, I just think there could be more. (I always have this effect on myself, I think I can do better and whatnot) I just think this isn't my full potential but it'll do....it'll do. 

Let us take a gander...at the lion tamer...shall we?



In case, for some odd reason, you wish to recreate this look.
the products are as follows:

>Brown/Black/White eyeshadow from ELF
>Clown White from Mehron
>Black eyeliner from Wet N Wild
>Black cake makeup from drugstore








 Nothing to special about this look, really. Just lots of contours and lion scratches. 
and for the record:
I made that quick whip! Just out of a huge dreadlock I had and some black electrical tape! XD hahaa


xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment