Tuesday, June 20, 2017

🔮 A Witchy Haul // Hannabal Marie 🔮

Hello ladies and gents
I am bringing you a little tiny witchy related haul.
For those who don't know--I love and adore all things witchcraft.

From stones, spells, incense and the like.
I love it all.
Pretty much anything occult is and has always been my obsession. 

Today I have a tiny haul of related items for your viewing pleasures.
I found some amazing finds from eBay and thrift stores that I would like to share with you. 


The first thing I have to show you is this AMAZING bundle of Palo Santo Sticks and White Sage!
I have been trying to find a good bundle like this forever because I was at my wits end trying to find something that didn't cost me a damn arm and leg to obtain.
I finally found a good one with Chakra Palace--reasonable in price and the bundles of Sage are freakin' HUGE!
A lot bigger compared to some I have purchased that were wayyyyy expensive.
So, I'm pleased and will definitely be coming back to these guys again!
The packaging is really great, wrapped in paper and nicely inserted inside.
There was no damage during transit, either.
Item to hand comparison, for all those wondering.
Like I said, they are a very nice size for the price.
Can you believe this all only costed me around $25 bucks?
Freakin Palo Santo alone costs that from a place I used to buy mine.
Sheesh, I'm in love with Chakra Palace!
If you want to check out Chakra Palace, follow the link to their Etsy HERE!

This next purchase was something I found on eBay.
This was actually a curiosity of mine--truth being told.
For around $12.50, you get 6 witchy grab bags from a place called Lady Bastets Coven.
What really intrigued me about this pick was that it is all handmade--if you are looking for mass marketed witchy stuff, I would say you will not find it here. (truthfully, I loathe store-shelve cheesy witchery. I love love love homemade and handmade stuffs among it all. The power of intent can be felt inside these items, truly.)
Oils, herbs, stones, candles, jewelry and all sorts of fun stuff was included in my baggies. All custom made upon your purchase and randomly selected so you will not know exactly what you will get until you get them. I think this will be a great gift for people who are beginners or for those seasoned witches that just want to stock up on more amazing goodies. Any little bit helps!
Also, like I said, that power of intent can be felt and appericated as well.
I don't know about you but I find that when someone puts an effort and even a part of "themselves" in some of your items, it gives it a bit more "power". I don't know, it just feels that way with me. 

If you'd like to check out these awesome little grab bags, follow the link HERE

And lastly, I got this awesome "All Hallow's Eve" plate from a thrift shop.
It's going to go great with my Halloween Tarot Deck for Samhain~ <3



 And that is all, my lovelies!
 A tiny little haul but I wanted to post anyways.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment