Monday, May 19, 2014

Groucho Marx Character Transformation

 Hello ladies and gents
I have and always will love silent films. 
The other day me and my mother were in the midst of watching "duck soup" by The Marx Brothers when I thought up an idea. 
I never attempted a Groucho Marx look...this had to be fixed and FAST...
I am a HUGE lover of The Marx bros and Groucho, in particular. 
So...I did just that. 

If you don't know who Groucho Marx is or if you haven't seen any of his films, I feel sorry for you. You haven't seen true comedy until you've seen Groucho perform. Honestly! But anywho, if you want to know him more or if you just want some sort of back story of him, you can find info HERE! 

The Products I used:
Wet N Wild- Liquid eyeliner in Black
Halloween cake makeup in Black
Mehron- Clown White face makeup
Ebay palette (unknown name)- Brown, Black, White, Yellow

Extras-
Fake Tissue Paper Roll Cigar
Suit/Tie and dress shirt
and lots of sass. (haha)

For some reason blogspot has been making my images less colored, stripping it's details into something bland and less attractive. I will soon have to find a fix for that. Until then, enjoy this and all my past unattractive images!
Anywho, here is my look:


"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it"

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

"Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know."

I once shot a elephant in my pajamas....how he got in my pajamas is another story...

I will be doing a short film soon, titled "Love at first BITE" staring me, myself and I...and my cute baby shih tzu pup named Lily! 
Stay tuned!

And have a crappy gif of Groucho and his wiggle brows!  


That is all folks. 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment