Monday, March 7, 2016

☆.。.:*・°☆..BeautyBarBaby Glitter Review // Hannabal Marie

 Hello ladies and gents, 
Today I am bringing you a makeup review!

A glitter makeup review!!!
I was given these by a friend who just had no use for them, 
So I accepted and wanted to review for the sake of just reviewing! LOL

I was given two full products and two mini samples
As well as glitter glue to hold it all with!
She also included a small little mesh baggie and instructions!

So if you are into reviews 
or you just want to see what these look like on a naked eye, 
complete with swatches and a little commentary...

please, keep reading!



These are the products I got!


The backs of the full products as well as the glue!
Here are the swatches in no specific order!
as well as the name for each one!
















The following images are just of
the two full products on my naked eye.
I plan to do more looks
and maybe even separate swatches
of the other samples in the near future!

This is Gold Gone Wild!
(done using glitter glue!)
This one is called Fantasy!
(done using glitter glue)

You can purchase your own glitters and other things on their websites.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beautybarbaby/
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeautyBarBaby

Like I mentioned earlier, 
I plan to do A LOT with these glitters.
I love that extra BLING in looks and glitter is the way to go!
I also plan to show you what the other two look like on a naked eye!
Will update this post later when I get them done, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment