Friday, April 6, 2012

Jessica Rabbit Makeup Look

Hello Ladies And Gents, 
I Am Coming Today With A Makeup Look That Was Inspired By The Beautiful Jessica Rabbit!



Products I Used:
-Eyes: Purple, Black, White Eyeshadow From ELF, Black Liquid Eyeliner And Brown Pencil Liner For Brows, One Pair Of Large Eyelashes Slightly Extended Out (To Get That Cartoon Eye Appeal).
-Lips: Red Revival From Maybellene, Black Lipstick For Contouring, White Cake Paint For The Cartoony "Shiny" Effect On The Lips! 
-Face: Brown Eyeshadow For Contouring, White Loose Powder Placed Under My Eyes And Down The Bridge Of My Nose And Tip Of My Chin And Forehead.

And Here Is My Creation:




*I'm Not Bad. . .I'm Just Drawn That Way*


(Note: "Roger" In My Hands! ;D haha)


*Lets Go Home Roger. . .I'm Bake Ya A Carrot Cake!!!*


A Picture Of Me With My Eyes Closed. . .So Show Ya'll The Details And Such!



The Lips!


And That Is All My Lovely Friends! 
xoxo
Hannabal Marie

***Here Is A Extra Little Something For You Guys!!!***
~Mwah~

 


ENJOY!!!




2 comments:

  1. Do you have a tutorial for this look?!?! I would love to try to recreate it to go with my Jessica Rabbit Costume this year! sallyomalley50@gmail.com THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleeeeease make a tutorial! ;-;

    ReplyDelete