Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Purple Poison Potion"

Purple Poison Potion Makeup Look
(I Do Not Own This Picture, It Belongs To Greenspoon Via Deviant Art)

Here Is My Makeup Look Inspired By The Color PURPLE. . .I Was In The Mood To Rock My Black Lipstick And Thus Being Felt That ALL BLACK Would Be Too "Normal" For Me And Quite Boring So I Decided To Add A Pop Of Color...And What Better Color In All The Rainbow Then PURPLE?!?!?!

The Products I Used:
-Wet & Wild Black Lipstick
-Purple/Black/White Eyeshadow From ELF
-Liquid Eyeliner
-Black Eye Pencil For My "Vampira" Brows! (hehe)
So That's It, Now Onto The Look:

 Belladonna, n.: In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.

 “Never take the antidote before the poison”

 
Laughter is poison to fear.


“I just wanted them to die," said Poison. "They didn't have to make such a drama about it.”


And There You Have It, My Purple Poison Potion Makeup Design. . .Nothing To Fancy, Yet Still Vivid In Detail And Beautiful. . .If I Do Say So Myself!

Thanks For Reading And Viewing, Please Do Come Back!
xoxo
Hannabal Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment