Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Marilyn Monroe + Marilyn MonROT by Hannabal Marie!

Hello ladies and gents
I am sure you are all well aware of the Marilyn's I did for Halloween. 
But I wanted to post a separate post about them since they are still a makeup look all of it's own. 


 I wanted to do my take on Monroe for such a long time and I spoke with my brother about it and he agreed that he'd help me create a wig if I did. So yep. That is how she came about. 
I would like to take this time to mention that my brother is such an amazing wig artist and is only getting better as time progresses. He custom made this wig for me with barely any tools and it came out amazing! 

So please, go check him and his work out: 

 anywho, moving on...


 Since I was already in character, I thought I'd kill Monroe. 
So, Zombie Monrot came to mind.

 and as is custom with me, when I feel the best, I MUST snap a few other photos in hopes to capture the character a bit more. So here is a few more of MonROT:
 I dunno but I just felt like doing these shots. I really like the artsy idea behind 'em!

Thought I'd give my tights a reason to be worn!



























and lastly, this bunch. 
I liked how the camrea capture all the many faces in a shaky sort of way.
really captures the emotion.

KISS ME, MR PRESIDENT! 


xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment