Thursday, June 2, 2016

Royal Bone China Ceramic Cup Set // Hannabal Marie




Hello Ladies and Gents,
Today I am going to reviewing this beautiful Royal Bone China Teacup Set.
Let me first just say that I really love everything about this.
from the paintwork to the way it was shipped.
I am impressed. Blown away and impressed.

It's so delicate and dainty!
The material is Bone China and the pattern I received is a very Victorian-esque floral design.
Reminds me of something The Lady; Marie Antoinette, would sip out of!




 It arrived on time, as expected.
It came in this cute little white box, sealed nicely and packaged ever so perfectly!


 
The paintwork, oh yes...The paintwork.
Just look at the detail!

The way it wraps around, creating a different look, really gives you a sense of adventure with just looking at it.

It also came with a little ceramic dish and spoon. 
The spoon, as pictured, is so dainty and so cute.
It also has a hole on the tip, so if you'd like, you can attach some ribbon to give it that extra bit of flare!

It was wrapped so nicely, each little piece!
Here are the pieces so you can have a better look.
You can use it as a tea cup or you can sip a nice latte or espresso as well. I plan to collect this beauty and keep it as a decoration, rather than tarnish it with liquids. I love teacups and this teacup set is divine!
Since the set is Bone China, you will have to hand wash with care. (if you plan to use it for consuming purposes!) Just to keep the paint work as vibrant and vivid as the day you got it. 

All in all, it's a very beautiful set worthy of the price!
#ceramics
If you'd like to purchase yourself a set, follow the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D6VRCLY
xoxo

FTC Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my review. I am not being paid nor am I associated with this company. My opinions are 100% my own. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment