Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Oh Deer // Hannabal Marie

Hello ladies and gents
today's post was on a spur of the moment.
My mother made this glorious Christmas wreath a while ago and I instantly became obsessed and inspired to do something using it. 

 So, I created this little deer/fawn creature using it. 

So, I hope you enjoy my little artwork and please don't judge too harshly...
It's my first time using a Green Screen. 

I made the horns from paper mache and I am quite pleased with 'em. It was a last minute added feature, so being able to literally pull something outta my--yeeeeah....it'll do. It'll do. 


































If you look closely at the wreath my mom designed--you can see a little vintage Bambi toy hiding inside.



































Like I said, it was a little extra makeup look.
Nothing special or crazy, just wanted to do something using this gorgeous wreath.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment