Saturday, January 13, 2018

"Dream Of Sheep" Inspired Makeup Look // Hannabal Marie



Hello ladies and gents
Today I bring you a look I did while listening to
"Dream Of Sheep" by Kate Bush. 

It was another one of those "spur of the moments" kinda things.
As I listened, I started messing around with makeups and ideas in my head...
then came to this artistic conclusion.



I have wanted to do a "water" look for a long time now--
something involving actual water with my art concept but have always been too afraid to mess around with it.
Not only is it a messy thing and it requires a lot of prep work and time 
but I am highly afraid of water. Due to my high fear of drowning.
But yeah, I thought 2018 will be the year I broke that fear and did something beautiful with it.
Plus, I take showers and baths, so I thought "what am I really afraid of? It's just a bathtub!" lol





I am still afraid of swimming and large bodies of water but I don't mind being inside a small pool anymore.
Plus, you gotta do what you gotta do in the name of ART! hahaa

Anywho--Here are the lyrics to this song:
(Just so you can get an idea and feel of what I was going for!)



"Little light shining
Little light will guide them to me 
My face is all lit up
My face is all lit up
If they find me racing white horses 
They'll not take me for a buoy
Let me be weak, let me sleep and dream of sheep
Oh I'll wake up to any sound of engines
Every gull a seeking craft
I can't keep my eyes open 
Wish I had my radio 
I'd tune into some friendly voices
Talking 'bout stupid things
I can't be left to my imagination
Let me be weak, let me sleep and dream of sheep 
Ooh, their breath is warm
And they smell like sleep
And they say they take me home 
Like poppies, heavy with seed 
They take me deeper and deeper"















































































































































































































































































































That is all I have, which is plenty because I had a lot to post. lol
I couldn't choose because I really liked them all. hahaa
But ain't that what blogs are about? You can post as much or as little as you'd like.
Plus, it was my first water photo-shoot, so I kinda want to keep these as trophies. lmfao
I plan to do a few more "water" looks--for a few more artsy concepts in the future but for now I hope you liked this inspired Kate Bush song themed one~ 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment