Monday, October 12, 2020

💚Wicked Witch Makeup Look by Hannabal Marie💚

Hello ladies and gents,
The WITCH is back! I decided to transform into my real self for October. 
So pray tell, my pretty...is the wicked witch 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 dead?

In the life of a Witch, there is no "after" in the "ever after." There is no "happily." In the story of a Witch, there is no afterword. Of that part that is beyond the life story...beyond the story of her life, there is--alas--(or perhaps thank mercy!!) no telling. She was dead. Dead and gone. All that was left of her was the carapace of her reputation for malice. I am her malice. Fury. Passion & betrayal. I am the essence of her, whispered from the womb of her tomb. The ash birthed a creature even death couldn't condemn.



































This has been an ongoing joke with a lot of people I used to know. Them calling me the "wicked witch" as some form of insult. So, today I wanted to make her come to life. Dress myself up as the very words and make her my own! I think me and the wicked witch have a lot in common.
THE LOOK







I've had a vintage "Wizard of Oz" themed black witch hat for a while now, always wanted to try to recreate this look. It's been on the back-burner for a while now. So, I thought Halloween would be best for her to make her appearance. 
I wanted to make her more "glam" by doing a cutesy little hair pattern around her face, instead of the usual scarf-like shawl. Like she is bad and she KNOWS it.
I'll get you, my pretty...AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO!!

The next following images is just me having a bit of fun. Too much fun, to be exact. 
Dressing up as The Wicked Witch kinda makes you feel a little powerful! 

Fly my pretties, FLY!

I just recently got this doll a while back at a local thrift shop. She was the inspiration behind my wanting to create the look. 

If the devil could smile, I think she'd smile like this! hahaa

And lastly, the melt scene. 
You couldn't possibly have the Wicked Witch without that dreadful melting phase.
Oh CRUEL WORLD!

Thank you for viewing. I hope you enjoyed this little makeup look. 
I'll be creating on/off throughout this month (I hope)
So, stay tuned for more from your favorite clownish gal.
xoxo



 







No comments:

Post a Comment