Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cat Scratch Fever by Hannabal Marie!

Hello ladies and gents
This isn't much of a makeup look....but I wanted to showcase my new bundle of things I got over the past few days. 
I got a new hat, a few new makeups and a new shirt. I just couldn't keep it to myself, so I created a look based on everything and BAM. We got...CAT...SCRATCH...FEVAH!


//Top-Hat-Makeup: Kmart//


to those who either wish to know or are just curious as to the colors and specifics of the makeups...here it is:
>Metalliac Silver Eyeliner by Wet N Wild
>Elf professionals Skin Tinted Moisterizer
>Elf Palette with Yellow/Brown/Cream Colors

Extras:
>Leopard Contacts from DemonSFX

That is all...that jazz!
xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't done so yet, please help support me and my arts!
Click *like*, hit *follow*, or do whatever you wish to do!
Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment