Thursday, June 19, 2014

Goblin Queen (David Bowie's Goblin King Inspired) Look by Hannabal Marie


 Hello one and all,
I decided to do one of my all-time favorite characters from my all-time favorite movie...JARED, THE GOBLIN KING!
But...Instead of attempting the male version, I wanted to make it my own and design something I could be quite proud of and thus, The Goblin Queen was born.

I wanted to create a look that incorporated all the details and tidbits that makes the famous Jared who he is, all the while flipping the gender roles. Mind you, I might have forgotten a few thingies but I did what came to mind at the time. Of course one idea was that of those crazy door knockers. The original plan was to have both guys on my chest but I had to narrow it down to just one, and I just HAD to pick the feisty little guy with the ears plugged.

"HUH? No Use...Can't hear ya!"

Aside from him, The only other two things that came to mind was TIME and MAZE! So I thought I'd have a clock be drawn on my face and the Maze be drawn on my neck with a few of those golden stairs going this way and that. I honestly didn't know how I was going to do this but with a few moments designing it on paper and attempting it, I am happy with the end results.

I am also going to be doing a few other characters in my own way; including Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo, The Wild Gang, The Mascarade Jared and a few others...if my imagination can handle it! ;D HA! Oh and before I forget, I will in fact be doing an actual "character transformation" of david bowie AS the goblin king as well. Just wanted to inform you all!

Now ladies and gents, allow me to introduce you to...
THE GOBLIN QUEEN!

  
 It's just a makeup look, nothing more. ;D



 The products I used:
>Brown/Gold/Green/White/Black/Yellow Elf Eyeshadow
>Clown White from Mehron
>Liquid Eyeliner in Black by Wet N Wild
>Brown/Black Pencil Liners from Wet N Wild
>Frosted Pink Lipgloss from Jordana

Extras:
Blue Contact
Wig
Outfit
Baby Doll
Crystal Ball




 And I just so happened to take a few pix of the actual outfit, I really wished I owned a pair of grey tight pants or leggings, but of course...I don't...not yet, that is! SO black will have to suffice until further notice! XD


This is the mini sketch I put together with full details as to where everything will go. To satisfy those of you who wanted to know how I sketch my makeup looks like.  I'll have to admit, it looks like chicken scratches but only I understand my oddness.


Anywho, Thanks for reading and all that jazz!
xoxo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't done so yet, please help support me and my arts!
Click *like*, hit *follow*, or do whatever you wish to do!
Thanks in advance!

FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment