Friday, June 20, 2014

Hannya Mask (a progression) by Hannabal Marie!


Hello ladies and gents
I created a Hannya Mask for my Zombie Walk 2014 costume look but I never used it. 
Too much was too much and I didn't use it. 
BUT I thought, since I started making it, why shouldn't I finish it?
So here is a sort of "progression post" of the mask. I still have a ways away to go with completion but here is what I have so far.


I still have to contour and all that to bring out the details. But this is what I have. All the facial details were done by me...this was on top of a plain plastic mask that I had laying around. It's a flat surface...so you can tell that I had to bring "life' to the face with building on top of it. 

I don't know when I'll have it completely finished but I will try my best too get it done, along with another makeup look to go with it as well. So stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you haven't done so yet, feel free to find me:

TUMBLR
YOUTUBE

That is all...that jazz!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment